- Sagewood is a school that strives to provide a balanced, all-round primary school education in a wide range of academic, sporting and cultural activities.
- We aim to uphold the ethos of the school and its standing in the community using English as the medium of instruction and preserving an enrolment policy that admits learners with the potential to benefit from the education offered and contribute to the life of the school.
- We accept our responsibility to the wider educational field to develop innovative programmes for the benefit of the community at large.
- We will make optimum use of all sources of income derived from the school for the benefit of the school and enhancement of the schools facilities.
- Sagewood is a school which strives to uphold Christian principles and values while recognizing and protecting the freedom of belief.
- We aim to promote harmony and respect for ones fellow citizens and to instil a sense of compassion, humility, fairness, courage and commitment to what is right.
- We strive to achieve a programme that is sensitive to the needs of individual learners, encouraging personal responsibility and to equip them with the social and technological skills to make a positive contribution to life in an open, dynamic society in South Africa.